The online catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements that have been approved by the Faculty Senate, including changes that are not yet effective.
Browse the WSU Catalog
Course offerings vary by campus. Please select a campus catalog to view, or select the "General Catalog" to view all available WSU courses.
myWSU FAQs for Students
- How to Apply for Graduation
- Where can I find course abbreviations for Schedule Surfer?
- How to View Unofficial Transcripts?
- How do I order an official transcript as a PDF?
- How do I enroll in classes?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I change a credit or instructor variable credit class?
- How do I swap a class?
- (347) 899-3016
Coming Academic Events
Friday, February 1, 2019
- Last day for undergraduate or professional students to have all requirements completed to be considered a candidate for the Fall 2018 class. If requirements are not complete by this date the graduation application will become inactive.
Tuesday, February 5, 2019
- Deadline for dropping a course without record. (Course withdrawals after this date are recorded on the student's transcript and students are assessed a $5 withdrawal fee).
- Last day to file residency application.
Wednesday, February 6, 2019
- Deadline to pay unpaid tuition and mandatory fees or a 5% late fee will be assessed.